|&1. I volunteer to assist in activities related to the Event. I understand that my volunteering may involve risk of physical injury to me or others, damage to my property, or other consequences, which might result from own actions, in actions or negligence and/or the inactions or negligence of others, rules of the Event, conditions of the premises, weather conditions, or condition of any of the equipment used in the Event. There may also be other risks not known or not reasonably foreseeable.
2. On behalf of myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors & anyone else who might sue on my behalf, I HEREBY WAIVE, RELEASE & FOREVER DISCHARGE NEVER QUIT, all Event sponsors, Event producers, Event staff, & Event, states, cities, towns, & other governmental bodies & locations in which an Event or portions of an Event takes place, the officers, directors, employees, agents, insurers, other participants & representatives of all the above (collectively, the "Released Parties"), from any & all claims, causes of action, damages, losses (economic & non-economic), & liabilities of every kind (collectively "Claims"), for death, personal injury, or property damage, which may arise out of, result from, or relate to my assistance/participation in, or my traveling to/from the Event, including but not limited to any Claims for theft, damage to equipment, negligence, partial or permanent disability, Claims relating to the provision of first aid, medical care, medical treatment, or medical decision (at an Event site or elsewhere), & any Claims for medical or hospital expenses.
3. I assume all risks for injury to person or property, or any other consequence arising out of my assisting in, participating in, or volunteering in the Event, including travel en route to & from the Event. I HEREBY WAIVE & RELEASE MY LEGAL RIGHTS TO SUE FOR ANY INJURY OR OTHER DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF OR RESULTING FROM MY VOLUNTEERING.
4. I FURTHER COVENANT AGREE NOT TO SUE any of the Release Parties for any of the Claims that I have waived, released, or discharged herein. I AGREE TO INDEMNIFY & HOLD HARMLESS the Released Parties from any & all expenses incurred, Claims made, or liabilities assessed against them, including but not limited to attorneys fees & litigation expenses, arising out of or resulting from, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, my breach or failure to abide by any part of this Waiver Agreement, & my actions or inactions which cause injury or damage to any other person.
5. I acknowledge & agree to allow my photograph, likeness and/or voice to appear in any documentary, promotional (including advertisements), television, radio or film coverage of the Event w/out compensation or further notice & agree to assign all copyright or other interests therein to Never Quit.
6. The parent or legal guardian who signs the Waiver Agreement on behalf of a minor, incapacitated and/or mentally challenged person (hereinafter "Said Person"), hereby acknowledges that he/she has the legal capacity & authority to act on behalf of "Said Person" to legally bind "Said Person" to the Waiver Agreement. The parent or legal guardian who signs the Waiver Agreement agrees to indemnify & hold harmless the Released Parties for any expenses incurred, Claims made, or liabilities assessed against them, as a result of insufficiency of legal capacity or authority to act on behalf of Said Person in the execution of the Waiver Agreement.
7. If any provision of this Waiver Agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Waiver Agreement & shall not affect the validity & enforceability of any remaining provisions.